Average Temperatures in Minya, Egypt
- The average annual temperature in Minya, Egypt is warm at 21.3 degrees Celsius (70.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 17 °C (30.6°F) which is a slightly low range.
- July is the hottest month (very hot) with an average temperature of 28.7 degrees Celsius (83.66 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (January) is quite mild with an average temperature of 11.7 degrees Celsius (53.06 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Minya
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Minya Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Minya
- Tanta, Egypt - 301.9 kms (187.6 miles) N
- Ismailia, Egypt - 315.2 kms (195.8 miles) NNE
- Cairo, Egypt - 235 kms (146 miles) NNE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 260.3 kms (161.7 miles) NE
- Helwan, Egypt - 206.7 kms (128.5 miles) NNE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) NE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 115.8 kms (72 miles) NNE
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) ENE
- El Tor, Egypt - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) E
- Hurguada, Egypt - 311.1 kms (193.3 miles) ESE
- Asyut, Egypt - 119.4 kms (74.2 miles) SSE
- Sohag, Egypt - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) SSE
- Luxor, Egypt - 332 kms (206.3 miles) SE